“The End of the Line”
Season 1, Episode 10
March 6, 2012
April Blair & Paul Haapaniemi
"The End of the Line" is the tenth episode of Jane By Design It first aired on March 6, 2012. This is also the season finale.
The aftermath of Tommy's robbery has legal consequences that lead Billy to get called before Judge Bentley Pope... Lulu's father. Ben knows Jane's secret and demands that she quit. It is revealed that Jeremy is the mole working for Beau, stealing the designs from Donovan Decker. However, India is wrongfully accused by Jane of being the mole, Gray overhears this and fires India on the spot. Things are tense and awkward with Nick and Jane now after the camping trip with Billy revealing to her that Nick kissed Lulu, they break up. Tommy preparing to get out of town, encourages Billy to express his feelings for Jane at the Donovan Decker show in Lincoln Center, while Jeremy begins showing romantic interest in Jane as well.
"It's you Janey." - Billy.
- Erica Dasher as Jane Quimby
- Nick Roux as Billy Nutter
- Rowly Dennis as Jeremy Jones
- David Clayton Rogers as Ben Quimby
- India de Beaufort as India Jourdain
- Meagan Tandy as Lulu Pope
- Matthew Atkinson as Nick Fadden
- Andie MacDowell as Gray Chandler Murray